Sunday, July 25, 2010

What Advice can you give me on relationships?

I know now from asking a few questions I'm not entirely clear on how I should be acting in a relationship. Is there any advice on how to keep a relationship at its best. Anything you had to learn the hard way that you could teach me would be great.What Advice can you give me on relationships?
Definitely be yourself 100%. Its ok to have different opinions and views. I tried so hard to agree the same with this guy I liked, and it just ended up not being me anymore. Sam concept with lies - it just becomes too difficult too keep up with them all.


No matter what has happened in your past, whether you've mistrusted someone etc, remember this is a completely new person. And chances are they are nothing like anybody else. Keep this in mind all the time!


Last of all, just take each day as it comes. Don't rush into thinking about your future and being deadly serious. Just treat it like fun, each day being a blessing, and appreciate the stupid little things (:What Advice can you give me on relationships?
Try not to take it to fast or he could get worried don't keep asking annoying questions and try not to scare him (no Offense)
1. listen


2. listen again


3. respect each other


4. be yourself, because thats how they liked you in the first place


5. communicate

No comments:

Post a Comment