Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rabbit Advice: Can you tell a rabbit I love you by rubbing your nose against theirs?

My 9 weeks rabbits just fell in love with me and they follow me where ever I go. I want to show them that I love them back. Do they know I am saying ';I love you!'; when I rub my nose against their noses?Rabbit Advice: Can you tell a rabbit I love you by rubbing your nose against theirs?
you don't need to show them you love them as your rabbits know as you care for them and feed them. my rabbits follow me as well. i superpose you spend allot of time with them that's why myn follows me every were. if you look up on google and type in rabbits language it will give you what things mean when they do things.Rabbit Advice: Can you tell a rabbit I love you by rubbing your nose against theirs?
That is okay, but don't do it if you are allergic to fur. The best way to say ';i love you'; to rabbits, is just to pet the rabbit. Rabbits love being petted. Also, you can also say i love you by making your bunny a good comfy bed, and loads of toys to play with, and a big cage, so basically spoil your rabbit, and they will know you love them. I am not kidding.
You can if it comes from New Zealand
no, noses are for smelling. they follow you because of food and water
Ever had a rabbit bite your nose?

No comments:

Post a Comment