Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any advice on preparing sake in my kitchen?

I prefer to drink my first cup of sake warm. Without the proper carafe, etc, what is a good way to prepare the sake appropriately? Hurry, I can't stand being sober.Any advice on preparing sake in my kitchen?
Get a big pot, fill it with water, warm it up, put the bottle in upright, and let it warm up. Drink out of egg cups, liqueur glasses, film containers... small is beautiful. Kanpai!Any advice on preparing sake in my kitchen?
have you got a still Sake is made from distilled rice


you put the bottle in a dish of boiling water
Get a coffee mug.. fill it up with sake.. microwave for roughly 30 to 45 seconds. Make sure you stick your finger in it to to see if it's too hot to drink. Drink several cups of this.
  • makeup online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment