Thursday, July 29, 2010

Has anyone had a successful extended breastfeeding experience while following the Babywise Ezzo advice?

I mean has anyone made it to 12 months or beyond on the Babywise program... not just picked out a few things they like, I mean really followed the program?Has anyone had a successful extended breastfeeding experience while following the Babywise Ezzo advice?
My sister breastfeed for 12 months with her children strictly following the Babywise program. I won't recommend it. My nephew is 8 and a total brat, and the other kids don't act much better. I really hated going to her house to spend time with the kids because there was always so many rules. You couldn't hold the baby at this time, or you couldn't feed the baby at that time. I mean it was pretty sad to hear them cry and not be able to do anything about it.Has anyone had a successful extended breastfeeding experience while following the Babywise Ezzo advice?
I can't imagine that this program would be at all conducive to a successful extended breastfeeding relationship. I think the Ezzo's are lunatics personally.





I breastfed all of my children so far to at least 18 months (for my son, last six months expressed breast milk in a bottle) and three years for my three older daughters who self weaned.
I highly doubt it. That guy is just crazy.
I know two moms who tried to follow this (expletive withheld) bonehead's advice, and neither of them had success breastfeeding! ...





I'm a BIG fan of Dr. and Martha Sears, and their parenting methods. They've written a bunch of books...including the Breastfeeding Book, if you're looking for an alternative...
This is the first I've heard of this guy. But he sounds like a jerk! I wouldn't want to raise my child that way. I will raise my son to love god by being a happy loved little boy. This guy sounds like a dictator! I guess he wants to put the ';fear of god'; in the child from day one...I wouldn't even try this program.
Never heard of the Ezzo program, but I did breastfeed my daughter for exactly one day shy of two-and-a-half years. (After eleven months, I only nursed her at night). If you ask me, this was a little Too long, but nursing them a year-and-a-half or two is Very good for their immune system And really strengthens the mother-child bond.





How I did it? I got lucky because she wouldn't take any sort of bottle from anyone, no matter what was in it. I believe this contributed to the fact that she never once bit me because she never had ';nipple confusion.';





When I first had her, however, it took her a good few months to really ';learn'; how to latch on. It was horrible! But she eventually got it; it was well-worth the patient struggle. She is so healthy now! (5 year-old)
I have breastfed my daughter for 14 months now, but not following this program! I believe in baby led parenting, to me what this person is suggesting is unreal. Strict schedules, letting baby cry, etc. for a newborn is just insane! I hope to God people don't take this guy for real.
  • makeup online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment