Saturday, July 31, 2010

How Can I Start My Own Advice Column Online For Pre-Teens and Teens?

I really love giving advice, and I would be insanely happy if someone could tell me how I can start up my own advice column. It makes me feel good knowing that someone came to me for help, and knowing that I can help them. But now I need some help getting started, any advice?How Can I Start My Own Advice Column Online For Pre-Teens and Teens?
You could make a blog on blogspot.com. then advertise it and show as many as your friends as you can and tell them to spread the word. its easy to make one, but you need to get a good fan base for it to work. let me know the adress if you do it, ill check it out.How Can I Start My Own Advice Column Online For Pre-Teens and Teens?
Hello Jiade,


Ther is a great program called SBI. If you want more info, just let me know!


genesee@th-chocolate-spot.com
yahoo?
  • makeup online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment