Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any advice for people who are unemployeed and can't find a job?

I have been unemployeed for almost a month now. Jobs are really scarce where I live and those that are open I haven't been successful at snagging. I really need to start earning extra money until I find a job. I've tried to sell my artwork but most people that live around my neighborhood aren't into culture or art. Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can earn extra money and get back on my feet again? I am fresh out of ideas.Any advice for people who are unemployeed and can't find a job?
I've been doing medical transcription for 3 years now, average about $800/month part time at the moment.


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/312180/work_from_home_doing_medical_transcription.html


I also write for Associated Content, and have gotten an average of $4 an article


http://www.associatedcontent.com/join.html?refer=94526


I've done GPTs/surveys in the past but they felt too scammy for my tastes.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.


Cara :)Any advice for people who are unemployeed and can't find a job?
There are a lot of work at home jobs out there that you can try. It just depends on what type of income you want monthly. It took me years to find the right company. Jennifer
start your own company using the power of the Internet currently there are over 3 trillion dollars a year in retail sales being made on the Internet if you could just tap into a small part of that you would do well if you had a business model in place and the marketing in place you would have everything you need for success take time to look at just such an opportunity


http://www.myvemma.com/kennyc1


this company did 1 billion in Internet sales last year with a single product and is currently introducing it's second product that will blow away everything else on the market you certainly are at a turning point in your life and you must make a very important determination as to the direction you will go the nice thing about this is you can do both... to your success
post your cv online try gumtree,www.totalbelfast.com etc
Try this site: http://cuturl.com?998609 it can make you good money and it is easy to do. There are no fees and it pays out every Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment