Thursday, July 29, 2010

What advice can you give to someone with a ';stiff gait';?

In other words a really stiff posture when standing and walking. I have aspergers (autism) and get laughed at loads in the street because of how I walk and people often call me things like ';robocop'; and ';zombie';.





And being told to ';just relax'; doesn't seem to work I don't really know how to. I don't know what you can say to help but your thoughts are welcome.What advice can you give to someone with a ';stiff gait';?
I am stiff too. My arms don't swing properly. I am thought a terrorist with a gun down my leg. This is a serious question I would like an answer to also.








Meanwhile, I just had the idea of a set up like in construction. Earmuffs to block sharp noises and a face shield tinted to cut the sharp light. It would also help even the disadvantage with facial expression. While I am inventing/dreaming, I would like a voice sythesizer so 'tone' and nonverbal aspects are evened out and Humans will have to listen to the acutal words, not their reinterpretation.





I get called ';Robot'; anyhow, so why not be what they think I am?What advice can you give to someone with a ';stiff gait';?
stretch
Martial arts training was very helpful for me. I took Tae Kwon Do, but I would imagine any of them would work.
  • makeup online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment