Sunday, July 25, 2010

Any advice on how to get my hair to grow?

Since I cut my hair around 2 years ago it has grown very little. I have even tried vitamins but that didn't seem to help either. Any advice? I really miss my long hair. Thanks!Any advice on how to get my hair to grow?
When your hair stops growing, it means that the ends are dead. I've had a lot of experience with growing out hair, and the only option is to cut your hair shorter (2 inches if you don't want it too short, or maybe 1) in order to get results. Also - take fish oil supplements, they're really good for your hair and nails because of their omega 3 fatty acids. If you dye your hair, you might want to stop because that can really damage it because of the harsh chemicals. Just stay away from hair damaging things like straighteners, curlers, dyes, etc.Any advice on how to get my hair to grow?
Rub any oil like coconut or olive oil into the scalp and massage for 5 minutes . Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head, keep it on for 5 minutes repeat the process at least 2 times before shampoo. Or if you have a steamer you can use that in low setting for 5 minutes after oiling and massaging. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more remedies and details.

No comments:

Post a Comment