Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any advice for video chatting with my girlfriend?

My girlfriend goes to college in America and I live in Ireland. Now we video chat every day but being away from her is really hard. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice to help us through it? Any advice is appreciated! Any advice to help with spicing our chats up would be very welcome too! Thanks!Any advice for video chatting with my girlfriend?
You can try using a service such as 6rounds.com, which offers a webcam chat with many other things you can do together, like send each gifts, watch videos together, play truth or dare, take snapshots of your chat and other great things.Any advice for video chatting with my girlfriend?
both get nakey (L) cammmmmmmmmm sex hahaha





that should spice things up : )

No comments:

Post a Comment