Thursday, July 29, 2010

How do I attract the attention of this older guy? great advice would be awesome :D?

I have this delimma, i am very interested in a guy who's only about three years older than I. but i don't even know if i make a move that'll he'll be interested. we've only talked a couple times, and i am pretty attractive(not cocky like, i just have confidence)but girls are constantly around him. and so any ideas, tips, or other advice on how to attract this older man's attention???


and by the way, in a guys opinion, would i even have a chance?How do I attract the attention of this older guy? great advice would be awesome :D?
If you are that confident than why do you need to ask a bunch of dimwits off the internet?How do I attract the attention of this older guy? great advice would be awesome :D?
Pls state your age and his age. It makes a difference.
Say HI out loud 3 times, and he shall love ya.
  • makeup online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment