Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any advice for someone who needs to get out of a funk?

okay, so I have an interview this Thursday, and I've been feeling a little down, depressed, and all that. Anyone have any advice they could offer for me to get out of this mood before my interview gets here on Thursday. I know I need a major vacation and break away from things and am indeed planning one, but in the mean time anyone have any ideas to help me out?Any advice for someone who needs to get out of a funk?
Treat yourself to a massage, spa treatment, new haircut, new clothes.


Have something wonderful for dinner, even if it is just dessert.Any advice for someone who needs to get out of a funk?
execize baby cures all ails and makes you sleep good to very important plus do an old hobby or craft you havent done in awhile you will injoy it
Aimhigh had a good response with exercise. It always makes you feel like you've done something positive. When I get down I also (even though I feel rediculous doing it but it helps!) will through out the day say the same positive affermation out loud to myself. Even if I'm not really feeling it at the moment. Right now I keep telling myself that ';I will make myself happy'; (I tend to try to keep everyone else happy first)I say it in the car, walking in the hall at work, the bathroom mirror etc. Just keep repeating it until you start believing in it!
go to the florist and buy you some flowers, or call them and order them over the phone and when they come it will pick you special if you write on the card from a great friend then write a joke oon it.


go for a walk in the park and talk to the animals or if child pull you out then go to a day care or the hospital you can go look at the newborns.


Or going shopping does it for people -go get yur self a nice new blouse to wear at your interview.


or read a funny story,or book or movie or get friends to tell you jokes but tell them to call you and tell you a joke different times of the day sometimes when someone call at spore of the moment and says something funny -a good laugh can help.


That is all i can think about right now!
Get some exercise! Go for a walk, take a jog, go swimming, or ride a bike. Any type of exercise will refresh your mind and make you feel good as new. If you exercise regularly, change up your routine. It really does help! Good luck at your interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment