Saturday, July 31, 2010

Is there a website where you can upload your photo and get hairstyle/color advice?

I am currently looking for a new hairdresser because mine never does what I ask her to do. I ask her opinion on what she thinks will look best and she will tell me what I pick out will be great. Then she does something completely different. I just really need some outside advice!Is there a website where you can upload your photo and get hairstyle/color advice?
photobucket. Then post the link on yahoo answers.Is there a website where you can upload your photo and get hairstyle/color advice?
If you google hairmixer.com you can upload a photo and the put different hairstyles on yourself and see how they look. Once you do that you can print out a picture and take it right in with you to your new hairstylist and then that way everyone will be on the same page. I would definitly recommend switching haristyles if she is going in the opposite direction of what you want tho. Because she is either not listening to you or doesn't know how to quite create the look you want. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment