Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need a guide or some advice to on tuning my vehicle?

I am buying a stock 1985 Ford Mustang 5.0 to have as a hobby car and to drag at our local drag strip. I know like my basics when it comes to cars and my friend challenged me to race there Camaro. What would give my vehicle the advantage on the quarter mile what could I add to it other than an exhaust system and a better carb. And are there any sites that would give me a like how to guide to increase HP. Need a guide or some advice to on tuning my vehicle?
i like mustangs but honestly no offense!! its gonna be hard to take a camaro without spending a load of money!!..you could super charge it..make it lighter.. use higher octane fuel..headers and exhaust..intake system if you have the money the options are endless get to a performance site to see prices and stuff and they will have info on how to also hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment