Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can someone please give me some advice on buying a council house in the current market?

I recently applied to purchase the council house at which I live. However, with what is happening in the housing market right now, what should I do?





Should I continue with the purchase, and risk the chance that the value will suddenly drop after I've bought it?





Or, should I wait a while to see what happens and maybe purchase the house at a later time?





Any help would be greatly appreciated.





ThanksCan someone please give me some advice on buying a council house in the current market?
I would DEFINITELY buy it.





From what I believe you will be able to purchase your house at a reduced rate (our Friend has just purchased his 3 bed house for 拢25000)





You will automatically make a profit and get you on the property ladder.





Go for it!Can someone please give me some advice on buying a council house in the current market?
The answer will depend on the price the added cost (mortgage payments) and your own thoughts on risk. Nobody can tell you how far the market may fall (or rise) so you need to base your decision on the long term.

No comments:

Post a Comment