Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can you give me some advice on how to sell things on eBay?

I don't mean basic stuff like how to sell an item, but I mean how to get people interested more and how to succeed in getting people to bid on your stuff.





Any examples would help. Thanks in advance.Can you give me some advice on how to sell things on eBay?
O.K suppose you know a lot of people? you know what they need %26amp; want to buy, sell those items and inform them that your auction on ebay provide the items that they are looking for.





One word of warning though, in my experience your ';friends'; can help you out but don't depend on them alone or else you will fail.


All the information about how to sell your items, you will find on ebay.Can you give me some advice on how to sell things on eBay?
Use many exclamation marks. This usually gets people excited!!! Make sure that you spell everything correct, otherwise it might be annoying. And language is key. If I say ';Hardly used'; it wouldn't be as apealing as ';rarely touched'; which, although uses the same meaning, it sounds nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment