Thursday, July 29, 2010

I want to buy a 12' flatbedtruck to start hotshot deliveries Can anyone give me any advice Is this a good idea

What insurance is required? Liability or full coverage. Do you have to be bonded? Is there good money in this business? Can anyone just give me information and point me in the right direction. And what type of vehicle is best.I want to buy a 12' flatbedtruck to start hotshot deliveries Can anyone give me any advice Is this a good idea
Insurance depends on if you own the truck or have a loan against it - if it is financed the lender will insist on full coverage. You do not have to be bonded.


There is good money in the business, if you have some regular customers.


Why are you going with a 12' flatbed? A box truck or cargo van will give you more options and most customers do not want their product out in the open on a flatbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment