Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice on 3 to 4 Cities to visit in Europe within minimal cost. I am currently in Amsterdam.?

I am planning to have a very brief tour of Europe with my family. Mainly for kids. Currently I am in Amsterdam. But cost is the constraint. Hence I am looking for 3/4 places to see in Europe during May. This needs to be within minimal cost. Can anybody please suggest which places I should see.I need advice on 3 to 4 Cities to visit in Europe within minimal cost. I am currently in Amsterdam.?
If you stay in Amsterdam and want to go and return to Amsterdam:


Zaanse Schans, Haarlem, Maastricht, any of the other towns in the Netherlands, Antwerp, Brussels, Cologne, Dusseldorf.


(The farther in the list, the farther from Amsterdam, mostly that is.)





If you want to travel there but not return to Amsterdam, eastern Europe, the smaller towns are still much cheaper than the towns in the west, but going and returning will add to your costs.


All the smaller towns of Czech republic, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Luthuania, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, and I am sure to forget a few.





If you want to make a highlights of Europe trip, you can not miss London, Paris and can choose many cities as third and forth.


If you book soon you can get EasyJet tickets towards London for relatively little.


For Paris, search for TGV tickets, those are most likely the cheapest.


In London and Paris you can stay in hostels, make sure you get one within the city, so you can start with walking and only need public transport once or twice a day. In Paris I have stayed with: http://www.mije.com/index_individuels_uk鈥?/a>


I do not know if they do family rooms, but if they do (or just a 4 bed dorm) it is a good place to stay, (each of them,) and in a nice central location.


For London I do not have an address handy, but there are many hostels in London that are not too expensive and centrally located.


Do your shopping sensible, buy lunch and/or dinner in a supermarket.


Go only one paid touristy thing per day (to keep the costs down,) and search for many free things to do.


London and Paris are not cheap, no way, but it might be worth it.I need advice on 3 to 4 Cities to visit in Europe within minimal cost. I am currently in Amsterdam.?
london and rome is a no no if money if is a problem. barcelona would be great for the kids money wise it was v good for me but i went for the drink 2 for 1 offers but not sure about kids.valencia is another really good place have you considered pisa
Stay near the Netherlands: Brussels, over the border in Germany somewhere, there's the Fantasialand part which they would enjoy, it's not far from Cologne, and maybe Paris.
london, paris and rome!





if not then,





a hot country in greece ( the beaches ) malta (the history) italy (its just a must-see!)





hope that helpss :)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment