Saturday, July 31, 2010

I want to start an Advice Column- Where do I start?

I'd like to write/ start an advice column and I'm not sure were to start. Are there any writers or anyone else out there that can offer a little advice on that! I'd soooooo appreciate the help!I want to start an Advice Column- Where do I start?
Advice writers start out by cultivating a bunch of influential friends who are experts on lots of topics so that they can call on them to help out when answering questions.





They also write 'lifestyle' and other human interest columns or publish self-help books to get their names out.





Good luck to you, and I hope you give good advice!I want to start an Advice Column- Where do I start?
not a good start, if you you cant even answer that
I would start right here on the Internet. If it's popular I would go to your local paper to see if you could lease a corner of a newspaper page. Good Luck!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment