Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ive recently attained my electrician journeyman license,any advice on where I should go from here?

Im in new construction,and am quite tired of the games these people play.Ive recently attained my electrician journeyman license,any advice on where I should go from here?
You have a couple of options, you can join a union and get in with a good company for 20yrs. Or you could get in a large complex or school district that needs someone that is licensed. You need to get along with whomever you work with, so I don't know why you say the construction industry plays games, I've never noticed it.Ive recently attained my electrician journeyman license,any advice on where I should go from here?
Keep going and get your master's license. Being in your own business will open up new horizons for you both professionally and financially. Go to the site I link below for some more info on the electrical trade and how to get licensed and what the business is all about.





Good Luck


http://www.electrician-electricalcontrac鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment