Thursday, July 29, 2010

Looking for good products to use my bi-racial daughters hair. Advice from other moms?

My beuatiful daughter is African American/Italian/Mexican, she has very thick, course, frizzy hair. Her hair is just above shoulder length curly. I was wondering if other mothers could give me advice for caring for her hair. I would like to make it more shiny %26amp; managable and would like to put something in her hair to define the curls. Looking for products and haircare advice. She wears it sometimes curly and sometimes striaght.Looking for good products to use my bi-racial daughters hair. Advice from other moms?
Aaaah. Relax you've asked the right person.





Hair texture can be categorized as curly, and thick. Using the word ';coarse'; could damage a child's self esteem and understanding of hertiage.It feels that way because it is not being cared for properly all hair can be dry. Yet Afro American hair is thicker than most races. Forbid the words, ';coarse'; or ';nappy.'; Hair of any texture can be manageable, and long naturally. All hair is beautiful. There is no such thing as cursed hair or good hair. Good hair is neat and clean! That can be done by anyone.





Try:


Mixed Chicks products ; specially made for biracial females





Organic Root Stimulator; check out the hair maintains section. I highly recommend hair mayo, carrot oil, olive oil, and oil sheen





Doo Grow





African Angel





They all so have a hair texturizer softner for black and biracial girls from Just For Me. To make hair a bit more managable.


I suggest you google that. They sell it at walgreens too.Looking for good products to use my bi-racial daughters hair. Advice from other moms?
Products for smoothing the hair and Pantein Pro V has many great product for your daughter hair type.
you should maybe use just for me products, or maybe things that make her hair more controlable like grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment