Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can anyone give me some advice please? My chinese hamster wont eat her food?

Please help! I brought a cute chinese hamster about 1 month ago. She eats all the treats i feed her but isnt eating the food in her bowl? I have brought diffrent food for her now but she still isnt eating it. Can anyone help? What should i do?Can anyone give me some advice please? My chinese hamster wont eat her food?
If I fed you candy bars for a month straight, would you voluntarily eat broccoli?





The same is true for your hamster. She has gotten used to only eating the junk food and now she doesn't want the healthy stuff. Cut back drastically on the amount of treats you give her. You'll find she'll start eating her food when she's hungry.





If she doesn't start eating food 3-4 days after you cut out the treats, take her to the vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment