Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am in the process of hiring a customer service call center. Any advice?

I have a software company in Colorado. I sell spying software for consumers. I fired all my customer service employees since they did a poor job and I wanted to outsource my customer service support to another professional company. Can someone recommend a company who you worked before?I am in the process of hiring a customer service call center. Any advice?
Anyone that's not in India. You'll alienate customers.


To be honest, in-house agents are the way to go. No outsourced rep is going to take your business seriously when they're making near minimum wage and constantly yelled at to reduce call hande time.


Hire good ones, pay them well and give them the authority they need to handle problems.I am in the process of hiring a customer service call center. Any advice?
Any business owner knows that exemplary customer service is necessary to that company鈥檚 survival.





I have hired call center Inso and InSo did a good job for me.





InSO constantly monitors their agents to make sure that they follow these rules and measure up to the customer service levels you expect. Having the right kind of customer service ruler in place enables you to measure and improve on that service.

No comments:

Post a Comment