Saturday, July 31, 2010

I have multiple questions about fantasy football like what I should do i need advice?

1. What do you think of Pierre Garcon. Sleeper? Worth having on roster?


2. I have three running backs and i can pick two to start- Ryan Grant @ Min; Ray Rice @ NE; Glenn Coffee @ Stl. Which two should i start?


3. I know this may sound like a crazy question, but who should I start at quarterback, Drew Brees @ NYJ or Matt Shaub @ Oak?


4. Do you think that Larry Fitz will step it up?





Thank you in advance.I have multiple questions about fantasy football like what I should do i need advice?
1.) Pierre Garcon is worth having in most leagues unless you have like 8 or less teams. He will be a decent WR, not outstanding numbers but above average.


2.) I would start Ryan Grant, and Glenn Coffee


3.) Matt Schaub


4.) Yes, he is outstanding, he is just off to a slow start.
  • makeup online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment