Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am a 14 year old boy and I have just began a blog, I need advice in gaining traffic?

Also, I would love to maybe make money off of it once it gets going. I would like step-by-step instructions on how to get it going, and then making money off of it. It is a video game blog, but, I am very open to starting up anothr one on another topic that will be easier. Thanks alot.I am a 14 year old boy and I have just began a blog, I need advice in gaining traffic?
Put your link in the comments of really popular youtube videosI am a 14 year old boy and I have just began a blog, I need advice in gaining traffic?
Hi there,





Its excellent that you are looking to develop this blog and if you do it right you will build it into a business.





I am part of a community of people who have all started a similar journey, starting blogs then driving traffic to them and I can direct you to all kinds of excellent information that will be useful.





Some methods we use are blog-hopping, article marketing, email marketing, social media marketing and SEO.





If you start driving traffic now, keep consistent then you could have an amazing business within 6 months.





I normally suggest joining the traffic generation club at http://bit.ly/sOVYW but as you are only 14, I'll say that you can join but obviously ignore the gold upgrade. Don't want to be seen to be manipulative.





Then come over to www.andy-michaels.com, leave a comment and I will point you in the right direction.





Best of luck





Andy
You know what really ticks me off, is all of those make money scams that don't work! You really need to find something that works for you, then stick with it. I'm with the blackhatguide.n e t membership program, and so far I've made my money back within a couple of hours.
Don't be afraid to paste your blog URL to other sites.





Watch me demonstrate,





http://whitepie69.blogspot.com/





lol.
tell your friends to tell their friends and so on

No comments:

Post a Comment