Thursday, August 19, 2010

What's the best place where to find travel advice?

I'm looking for a website where I can talk to other users and find advice about places to go and visit.What's the best place where to find travel advice?
I'd go to www.tripshake.com They've recently launched this website where you can ask any travel related questions to a community of travelers and professionals.What's the best place where to find travel advice?
Lonely Planet travel guide have an excellent forum. I use it to plan all my trips, it saves carrying around a heavy guide book. Everyone on there is passionate about travelling and it's a great place to research a trip.





You should have an idea about where you want to go, look into it and then go on the thread you require and you can ask other travellers opinions.





It's probably not best to just jump in and ask 'where should I go?' without having some idea. Depending on your own interests (culture, weather, adventure etc) you'll have some idea of the type of place you would like to visit. Start from there with your research.





http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/in鈥?/a>
AAA is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment