Monday, August 23, 2010

Can someone give me advice for a 21 year old dancer?

I am 21 years old and I am just beginning to dance. I have some experience with dance, but not enough for meto be considered knowledgeable about technique. Can someone give me advice on how to increase my technique and become a good dancer at such a late age?Can someone give me advice for a 21 year old dancer?
you could go to college or just join local dance classes in your area like hip hop or jazz whatever takes your interest and gets you further. Ive danced since i was 5 im nearly 21, i got an injury 6 years ago where the doctors said for me no more, but im healed now so im starting dance a college for a year or 2. I would like to dance on a cruise ship. P.S your not at a late age your at your best right now. good luck contact me if you need anymore help, i'll do what i can for you!Can someone give me advice for a 21 year old dancer?
My husband and I are taking lessons at the Fred Astaire Dance studio. They have the franchise in many cities and I strongly recommend you to go. My husband is 25 and he never danced before, but within 4 lessons he has dramatically improved, since their teaching technique is so great. Google it to find it in your city. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment