Monday, August 23, 2010

I was looking for advice on private health care cover in Australia?

Even though Im young and dont have any medical problems, should I choose options for optical, heart problems, hip and knee replacement, physiotherapy, hospital accommodation and extra dental anyway? Just in case my eye sight changes or if something out of the ordinary happens? Isnt that what its for, or am I taking it too far?





Im not sure I understand the point of private health care for me if the only thing i can see me using is maybe some dental 3 times a year.I was looking for advice on private health care cover in Australia?
the choice of cover you need is totally your decision, but I would take dental, optical and ambulance as extras with which ever cover you decide to take. I select is a company that can help you decide which cover you need, obviously, you dont need hip and knee replacement, so, look up I select on line and give them a call.


They advertise on tv all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment