Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I stop thinking about what someone is going to think of me? quotes, advice?

I dont know why but I care that someone from work has added me on facebook. Their life is probably much more exciting than mine in a way, and I know they're probably going to think I'm a freak because I don't know many guys and other girls my age have heaps of guy friends.





I've started to care less about what people think of me lately, but I care about this?How can I stop thinking about what someone is going to think of me? quotes, advice?
windy dryden has a great book called something like 'how to accept yourself'. it would be worth a look.How can I stop thinking about what someone is going to think of me? quotes, advice?
Our thoughts are images and they can be removed very easily. Just look at the image that is troubling you within and make an exact copy next to it in your imagination. Now take the two pictures and push them together and spin them downward. This action will cause the image to disappear and you will not have the thought any longer. If fragments of the image keep reappearing follow the same steps and spin them down as well. It is an ancient technique.





What is happening remains that something in the image is troubling you but it keeps appearing for you to sort it. Since you cannot it still keeps happening. The problem remains that the images we see are double exposures of two polarities of the positive and negative. When we make the two pictures, we now have separated the positive image and the negative one clarifying the image. Our essence as Soul has total awareness being then completely aware of the problem seeing the negative polarity clearly that the mind cannot sort. Therefore, Soul, the Light and Sound within (we can hear it as a high electrical pitch if we listen closely in a quiet area) sees the problem right before we spin it down and then no more image returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment