Monday, August 23, 2010

I keep crashing my rc airplane any advice?

I have a mini ultra stick airplane it is very aerobatic but i keep crashing it pleas help.I keep crashing my rc airplane any advice?
You sound like this is your first plane. Correct me if I am wrong by adding 'additional info' to your question.





Very aerobatic is an understatement. We have two of those, and you will have a difficult time learning with this on.





Set it aside. Get the help of experienced pilots. Go to the local club and ask for help. The AMA site has a club finder. http://www.modelaircraft.org/clubsearch.鈥?/a>


Get a better beginner plane. A Slow Stick, or something equally trainer-like. Save the crazy-acrobatics for after you have mastered flight control.





Good luck!
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment