Saturday, August 21, 2010

What magazines will give me good fashion advice without breaking the bank?

I want to see what outfits look best and get ideas on clothes.What magazines will give me good fashion advice without breaking the bank?
I'm 20 but I still loove Seventeen magazine. The trends usually start w/ younger people anyway, so that would be a good option.What magazines will give me good fashion advice without breaking the bank?
vogue %26amp; w are my favorites
go to walmart.
Fashion Magazine...$12.50 a year.
Most of your local magazines give good fashion advice. Depending on your age, you would look toward that type of magazines
I suggest Teen People or/and star magazine





Both are cheap and have lots of ideas
teenpeople. and target is really cheap and they have cute clothes.
Fashion if you keep up with it gets expensive. One reason why keeping clothing for years is a great idea

No comments:

Post a Comment