Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a car loan with my ex, and was wondering how I can get my name off of it. Any advice?

I am trying to rebuild my credit and repair it also and he is just ruining it for me. He is not making the payments on time and he really doesn't care, cause his credit is shot for a long time. I want to buy my own home within the next two years and am afraid I wont be able to due to this.I have a car loan with my ex, and was wondering how I can get my name off of it. Any advice?
You will not be able to get your name off of this loan.





Good luck.I have a car loan with my ex, and was wondering how I can get my name off of it. Any advice?
sorry but i think you cant i would call the co. that you have the loan with an talk to them
You would have to sit down with the loan people together and refinance and one of you could sign off of it. I also know someone who got taken to civil court for a matter like this and the judge ruled that they split the balance in half. Make sure you talk to the bank the loan is with and freeze it so that no other charges can be added to it! Best of luck to you!
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment