Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm having trouble passing a lifeguard course because of the 300 yd swim test, any advice?

I have practiced the 300 yd swim test many times and I still can't pass it. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips?I'm having trouble passing a lifeguard course because of the 300 yd swim test, any advice?
Well, start out slow. Find a pool u can go to every day or every other day, then just do 100 yard until it gets easy or easier for u. Then move to 200 yard and do the same. Then try doin the 300 yard.I'm having trouble passing a lifeguard course because of the 300 yd swim test, any advice?
If you do lifeguard certification through Ellis %26amp; Associates you only have to swim 200, maybe even 100.


Either way, go at your own pace. The reason I struggled in my class was that I tried to keep up with the other students in the class ( who were all competitive swimmers). I ended up exhausting myself and failed that test.
Well, if you have truly practiced and you still can't do it...maybe you just can't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment