Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have a black ceramic soap dish built into my tile bathroom wall that got chipped. Any advice on fixing?

I have a black ceramic soap dish built into my tile bathroom wall, and recently something fell on it and chipped a piece away. The piece got thrown away without my realizing it. Any advice on how to fill in/repaint or otherwise fix the chip?I have a black ceramic soap dish built into my tile bathroom wall that got chipped. Any advice on fixing?
The easiest way is to use a black nail polish as the gal suggested. Or you can get an enamel repair touch up from your local hardware or appliance shop. Or easier, get some black shiny model car paint ( in those real small glass bottles) and paint it on to cover the chip. GLI have a black ceramic soap dish built into my tile bathroom wall that got chipped. Any advice on fixing?
You might try black fingernail polish so it would be shiny and waterproof. There may be a product for it that a place like Home Depot would have. Good luck!
ceramic repair at your local home depot or lowes. or you might just want to use ceramic paint at your local craft store
Chip the rest of it off.


Install a replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment