Monday, August 23, 2010

I am relocating with work from Australia to mexico. Does anyone have any expert and advice on relocation costs

I am a single person with basic furnishings. Could someone post me some answers on the costs involved in moving to Mexico. I think my ioss may pay for this transfer, but not quiet sure. How long does it take before my things get to me and what am I really looking at when it comes to costs.


Thanks everyone!


Kind regards





Jacqueline


Aztec WarriorI am relocating with work from Australia to mexico. Does anyone have any expert and advice on relocation costs
If you are relocating with your employer you should be able to ask them. Most employers have a human resourses or relocation staff to assist with all the questions that must arise when these transfers occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment