Monday, August 23, 2010

I am getting a divorce and I am going to have to start fresh somewhere new with nothing. Advice Please.?

I followed my husband to Georgia for a job he wanted, I have been here for four months and I am yet to find anything for myself job wise in the market. I found out this weekend that he wants to be with someone else, it is someone he had an affair with just last year. I am left with no choice but to go back home to live with my parents and start over again there. I have been with him for 7 years now and I don't know how to do this. Someone please help!I am getting a divorce and I am going to have to start fresh somewhere new with nothing. Advice Please.?
A new start is always a challenging task but u have to do it. Noble persons say 'Trust in God and do the right'. Remember it.


http://www.reviewlocator.com/reviews/sur鈥?/a>I am getting a divorce and I am going to have to start fresh somewhere new with nothing. Advice Please.?
Its very easy. As soon as you get back to your parents, you can either


1. Register at your nearest college, and try to get yourself a degree


2. If you already have a degree, try getting a job.


3. Take life one day at a time, and do not try to rush it.


4. On days when you do not feel like even getting out of bed because you feel so depressed and miserable, force yourself to get out of bed, get dressed and get out of the house. Even if you have no where to go, go to the mall and window shop. Dont allow yourself to wallow in self pity. Good luck
Hunny, relax. Start over, forget him he is a loser, and when he sees your success he will feel stupid. God exalts the humble. Get a makeover, do your hair, tone your body, get a new BETTER wardrobe. If your living with your parents, browse the web for job opportunities in your depart of study. If its in another state, then start it, you never know. It can be a fresh start, experience. You will meet someone, better, and will know how to treat a women and wife and MOST OF ALL KEEP his VoWs! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
having been through an almost exact same situation, heres my advise. move away! go back home get your finances in order, then move somewhere youve always wanted to go and bring NOTHING with you from your former life. after i split from my wife i stayed in the same town and had constant reminders of my old life with my ex. going somewhere and making new friends and having a new environment will help in ways i cant even begin to tell you about.
you know what?





its easy if u have your parents there to fall back on.





definatly move back in with your parents.


after that find a job and join some social hobbies. like if u r into art, join an art group.. if u r into fitness.. join a fitness group. this way you would make friends who enjoy the same things you do.





i know rebuilding your life starting over is abit hard but i found it was easier than i thought because i had my parents there. the hardest part was making new friends and groups all over again.
Just being with your parents who love you will be a big help. Just take it one day at a time and all well be fine. Good luck.
I'm sorry it happened to you.Once you go home and take some time things will get better.Good luck.
watch the movie THE SECRET.........ull have a great life.....n ur ex will beg u to come back m sure
What a jerk...really. Anyhow please see this as a blessing. You sound as if you don't have any children and that you are quiet young. Have you gone to college? If not then you should look into it? If you did go to college perhaps grad school? Whatever you do you lift your head up and don't let it break you.





I had a similar situation like yours. I was married for about 7 years and he told me that he wanted out, because he wanted to enjoy his life. We just recently relocated to NY. We have a child. I cried for a couple days, but gathered myself and child and packed my belongings. He drove me from NY to Florida. My throat was in a knot because I held all those tears inside until I reached my destination. I moved on and never asked him to reconsider his decision. Whenever I had the need I would call my friends/family and hang out with them. They would help me sooo much! I not once called him to come home. He was the one that called me after a few weeks and I told him he made his decision. He came riding his white horse back into town and I took him back..only because I had no education and a child. I found out he was with another woman and apparently he got tired of her. I went back to college and before graduating I left him and dated someone else....we had many problems. It wasn't like I left him just like that. I did try my best to repair our marriage. But it was ultimaletely broken...As karma would have it, he loved me for 2 years after our relationship was over...but like R Kelly says ';When a woman's fed up';.....





Please keep your head up all will be fine in the end.





Good luck!
I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. My own mother did. She had a girl who is my half sister and it wasn't easy. He cheated on her and then wanted nothing to do with her or his own child. It's unbelievable how a man can just turn on you like that when many times the woman hasn't done anything deserving of such a crushing blow. Well, it's not going to be easy. At least you have your parents to assist you - my mother did not. I don't know how she did it. But, she then remarried my dad who also cheated on her but she stayed with them and now they are elderly. My dad is also a no goodnick - but I love him because he's my dad - what can I say. My mother in law had a husband who died and then she remarried a drunkard child molester. I really don't know how we as women make these bad picks - but it's like a man can seem like a dream come true and then his brain just snaps and he turns insane. I don't understand it at all. Just remember, unless you have cheated on him and done some really bad things to him in the past - this is not your fault and things can be better with someone else. There are countless stories of people I know too - who divorced and things went truly well the second time around. Wow - I just prayed for you and I hope you will consider getting with a church out there since they can become like a second family and provide you with many resources and assistance since churches are generally connected with job fairs, unemployment assistance, and many other forms of assistance to help in your time of need. It's also a great place where you can help others in a similar situation when things do go better for you. My best friend - her hubby killed himself and was a druggard, drunkard and a cheater. But, now she's completely happy with a old connection from high school - happily married for many years. Get connected - you just don't know who might be remembering you. There are a gazillion ways to connect with old high school and college friends and you really should do that as well. When you're more settled you can get involved with park district programs - where you might meet someone with similar interests as well. You're going to be fine - you are strong - you are a woman - that means you're stronger than you realize and have more guts and power to heal and move on than most men.
  • makeup base
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment