Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am competing in a local Miss America pageant in november (in about 5 and a half months). Any advice?

I need to lose about 10 pounds and I need to prepare for the pageant itself. What advice do you have? Thank you very much.I am competing in a local Miss America pageant in november (in about 5 and a half months). Any advice?
since its almost summer...go to the beach w/ a friend and go for a run. thats like the only time i like runningI am competing in a local Miss America pageant in november (in about 5 and a half months). Any advice?
Yes my advice is to stop competing in shallow events that highlight your body. Pageants are an insult to females. Stop being a part of the problem.
well just be yourself, and dont take those pills that make your anerexic skinny. so just be yourself. hope i remotely helped

No comments:

Post a Comment