Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice Needed- How far up the ear would cartilage piercing look best for a guy?

I was wondering how far up the ear would look the best and be the hottest for a guy getting his cartilage pierced?





I was just curious because I want to get more piercings in my ears and I don't think I want to do a second set on the lobes so I was thinking about the cartilage.





I am 24 and have a skater/rocker look by the way, which may help with it.Advice Needed- How far up the ear would cartilage piercing look best for a guy?
im a guy im almost 18 and i have 2 piercings in the cartlidge i have an industrial which is a long barbel that come from the top of your ear to the middle


i had a rook piercing which looks like that:


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en鈥?/a>





and yesterday i got my conch pierced and i love it it hurts cause its fresh and i cant sleep on my left side cause thats where the piercing is but its worth it











this is an industrial : http://z.about.com/d/tattoo/1/0/s/i/1/ea鈥?/a>


conch:http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/s鈥?/a>


rook:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en鈥?/a>








also for the industrial instead of the barbel you can wear 2 hoop rings


the guy that was piercing mine told my that it somehow will help with the healing





and as for the price i paid from 20-40 $ per each


( not including the cost of the jewelry )Advice Needed- How far up the ear would cartilage piercing look best for a guy?
As far as I can tell, most girls don't find that cool anymore. Its your ear to do what you want to with it, but think carefully. I do get though that it fits in with your look. But,. It can prevent you from getting a job because of appearance or safety. ( I work in a nursing home and certain piercings have to be removed because the residents could accidentally grab onto them and tear skin. ) Even after taken out, the scar is often very visible, forever. Your ear could look like someone chewed off the ends when it heals if you had to much piercings. Thinks twice, then think about it again. You won't always want the ';skater/rocker'; look.
You might consider getting an Industrial bar. It goes from the inside corner to the outside edge of your ear and it a bit heftier than getting the basic cartilage piercing. It is a double piercing so you pay for two holes, mine was $50 with a return customer discount so if you want to do that then be prepared to pay more. You can do whatever you want to do. Go talk to a piercer, ask about the different spots that would look good from the professional view since they know how something will lay. I love, love, love my Industrial. I think you might like it.
Honestly, it doesn't depend on what your style or age is. How good it'll look %26amp; how far up the cartilage piercing will be depends on how much your ear cartilage folds over towards the top.





Ex:


http://www.photoshopwidows.org/images/Ri鈥?/a>





Her ear cartilage folds over a lot, so a cartilage piercing wouldn't look good so high up. If you get it pierced, the piercer will mark it in the best looking %26amp; safest location if you go to a legit place. =]
get your tragus pierced or small gauges, those look best .


in my opinion at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment