Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I would like to ask for your advice on how to have a finer and lighter skin without spending too much?

I have blemishes on my face and my skin is uneven, plus i desperately want to make it more fairer. But i'm short of budget. Please help!I would like to ask for your advice on how to have a finer and lighter skin without spending too much?
use proactive! it's the best....i used it and within a week my skin was PERFECT!!!I would like to ask for your advice on how to have a finer and lighter skin without spending too much?
Put lemon juice on your skin everyday. It has a natural bleaching effect. Also, before you go to bed put some baby powder with aloe on your face to reduce redness and swelling that may occur from every day harsh elements (sun, wind, etc.) There's also a lotion that helps even your skin tone out. I saw it at Kmart once with all the self tanning lotions. It doesn't make you darker, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment