Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is there any advice that people can give to actors?

I want to be in Disney and you probably have heard this before but I am different from the rest! I am from miami, fl and I need to know what agencies are good where I live and if you know somethings on how to get to Disney I would so appreciate it! Its my dream like anyone else so I really want to get into Disney! I need excellent advice that can help out and if you can help me out tell me a thing or two or help a girl out! GOD BLESS!Is there any advice that people can give to actors?
Disney looks for three things





personality. You have got to have a sparkling personality





Talent. there has to be something there for them to work with





Enthusiasm. If you ain't happy, stay at home

No comments:

Post a Comment