Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I just got a pet skunk. Anyone else have one and wants to share any advice and or stories?

Just wondering if their is any other people out their who enjoy their skunk as much as do I and if they have anything they would like to share about them?I just got a pet skunk. Anyone else have one and wants to share any advice and or stories?
AAAHHHH!!! Someone else!! I have a skunk too. She's my baby! If your skunk is a baby, play with it as much as you can!! Skunks need attention. Play with it's feet and mouth, so that it gets used to you working with it. They get tense about their feet being touched. Don't feed asparagus or junk food. Aspargus causes seziures and they get to be junk food addicts if you give 'em too much.





http://skunkhaven.net/





This website gave me lots of info. Check it out!I just got a pet skunk. Anyone else have one and wants to share any advice and or stories?
Back in 1972 (I know, a long time ago) I went to elementary school with a girl who had a skunk. She brought it to class one day. It was the friendliest animal I have ever seen. Obviously the scent gland had been removed!
yeah dont piss him off or hes gonna piss on you eeewwww!
. .


U
my teacher had a skunk when she was younger. its smell was removed and my teacher loved it
well my (stinky) passed away many years ago he was the only pet skunk that was an inside pet and he had been decent-ed ,he was a character ,if you gave him a hard boiled egg still in the shell he would roll all around trying to get into that egg,they like them raw and will usually clean up their mess,not good if you have rugs. I was staying with my grandmother at the time and she did not know the proper way to pick him up at the base of the tail,even though he was decent-ed i think she feared that part of him, but anyway she broke his tail at midway and from then on everyday he would fill her slippers at least once instead of using the cat box. He would Wait until the middle of the night and sneak out of my bed and fill her slippers so she would still be half asleep and in the morning she forgot to check. they are also very smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment