Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice on how to extract a whole lot of blood from shag carpet?

It's starting to dry.Advice on how to extract a whole lot of blood from shag carpet?
pink solution....I bought it a couple of years at Costco when they were doing they're demo and I've hardly made a dent in the container.





Not only have I gotten out blood stains, but pen, cat puke, stains on walls, used it in my oven....I also have made a general cleaner for when I'm cleaning the bathroom, tidying up after supper, etc.





This stuff is awesome...biodegradable, doesn't hurt your hands either (you can actually rub some on your hands like you would lotion as a protector)





GOOD LUCK! Advice on how to extract a whole lot of blood from shag carpet?
Drying is OK for the Home Depot commercial cleaning product called Zep 505. I have taken dried blood out of MANY things with this product. I couldn't tell you what my daughter had in her carpet when I used this to saturate the dozens of colorful stains including black spray paint on my tan carpet. Let the stain saturated with the 505 dry and then re-saturate just before using the hand held scrubber on a steam cleaner to scrub the fibers loose and then go over it slowly with very hot water and carpet cleaning solution. Be patient and go over it a couple of times. Then take time to rinse it too. It should come out.
pour a bottle or two of hydrogen peroxide on it


the peroxide will bubble up and eat at the blood
hydrogen peroxide, pour on the site and dab with a towel. repeat as necessary.
cold water and hydrogen peroxide but the longer it sits the worse it is.
  • makeup base
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment